What's It All About

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Guest Designer Tuesday -Laura Davidson

I want to thank my friends for helping out this week as I’m a little under the weather and trying to take it easy as much as I can to try and get over this junk!!!!  Today, I have the very talented Laura Davidson of making a beautiful card complete with instructions for which I am very very grateful and will most definitely be trying and hope you will be also!!!


RECIPE:
Cut cardstock 5 1/2 by 11. 
Score cardstock at 1inch and 6 1/2 inches.
1 inch in from the edge cut between the 1" line and the 6 1/2" line.
Score at 2" but only on the outside of the cuts.
Score again at 5 1/2" but on the inside of the cut..

I found it easier to do the 1"score and 61/2"score then cut 
then do the remaining scores.
The 1inch is a mountain fold.. two inch is valley fold..
both 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches are mountain folds...

Decorate ....
I used paper from Up The Street..
Its double sided paper and I used both sides.

Present is cut using imagine and Yummy.
Celebrate and flourishes done with Tie the Knot.


 I hope I explained this good enough for everyone to follow..
Thanks again Lynne...

No, I thank you Laura for showing us how to make this beautiful card!!!! As always, a pleasure showcasing your talents and I thank you my friend!!!! Now, you know why I had to have Laura show you her card --- its beautiful and amazing!!!!! Be sure to stop over and give Laura some bloggie love!!!!

God bless you and thank you for stopping by…
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust

Lynne

2 comments:

  1. What a great Card!! I just love it! Great Job Laura!! Hope you are feeling better my dear friend!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh, this is just beautiful. I love it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness