What's It All About

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Woo Hoo I'm a Guest Designer for My Dear Friend Kari Sanchez

Just imagine, I'm the Guest Designer for my dear friend and sister, Kari Sanchez, today. Her theme for January is New Year, Goals, Party, Invite, or Party Appetizer. Well, these themes in mind, I thought I would create a party invitation. Now, mind you, not just any invitation. I will be reaching a milestone on January 28th and will turn 60!!!! There is a blog hop commemoration of my birthday with Lynne's Mad Hatter 60th Birthday Tea Party on January 28th and 29th. WELL . . . I am making an invitation to invite each and everyone one of you to attend my tea party! Don't forget to get your white gloves, hat and of course, practice drinking your tea holding out your pinky finger!!! 


For my invitation, I have used the SVG Attic Mad Hatter Tea Party invitation which is a pocket watch which was cut out of gold card stock with the lettering, clock hands, and numbers in black on white card stock!!!! The front and back of the clock is held together with a brad! This was cut at 6-inches!




Check it out and don't be late as it is a very important date!!! There will be tea, crumpets, tea and of course blog candy!!! Be there or "off with your head"! Ok, just kidding, wouldn't be doing that to my wonderful friends!


Thanks Kari for allowing me to be your special Guest Designer today and hope you enjoyed my pocket watch invitation! 


God bless my bloggie friends
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust 
Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness