What's It All About

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lynne's Mad Hatter 60th Birthday Tea Party Day 2

Welcome to Lynne's Mad Hatter 60th Birthday Tea Party Blog Hop Day 2 --- don't be late for this very important date and just to be sure you're not late, we're serving tea for not one day but two!! Watch out for rabbit holes, and those drink me and eat me potions as you must do them in moderation. You'll never know what you will see beyond the looking glass --- sew, sit down a spell and enjoy the talented ladies as we hop along in Wonderland. Warning, watch out for the Queen of Hearts as she is losing in the game of croquet and its off with your heads!!!!!

Rather than cake, crumpets, tarts and cookies, we have blog candy and I mean some sweet treats that are being offered by our great sponsors:
ü     Pat Catan's has donated a $25 gift card for shopping at their store, if there isn't a Pat Catan's in your area, we can transfer that out for you 
ü     Karber Digital Images at http://www.karberdigital.com/ has offered 2 digital designs of the winner's choice
ü     Digi My World at http://digimyworld.com/shop/ has offered a $10 gift card 
ü     SVG Attic at http://www.svgattic.com/ has offered a $20 gift certificate
ü     PSA Stamps at www.psastamps.com.blogspot.com has offered a 1 stamper, 2 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice. MSRP for each package is $55.
ü     Creative Kuts has offered a $20 Gift Certificate to http://creativekuts.com/
ü     Deborah Marie Foti of http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ will make one of her original birthday cards, Crafty Friends Sentiments Large Sheet by www.gettingcricky.com AND $10 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Gift Certificate

To be eligible by posting you must comment and post on each stop of our tea party along the way --- now remember to hold your pinky out when drinking your tea --- will that be 1 lump or 2?

Now, with those sweet treats in mind --- be sure to comment as I love to give away goodies!!!!

I’m sew thrilled you stopped by my blog to just visit today to help me celebrate my 60th birthday!!!! I just had to have a huge celebration and what better way than to celebrate with my crafting bloggie friends!! I don't want you to miss a single thing along the way and you need to start at the beginning which is two hares by the Cheshire cat who is grinning at you and that darn caterpiller smoking her pipe right here at  http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/!!!

Today, I have done more paper piecings and as promised, I will show you what my completed project with all my paper piecings?? Any ideas yet what I've done . . . .


Door House Mouse cut from Treasure Box Designs Wonderland Collection



White Rabbit from SVG Cuts Alice's Cuddly Friends with brad holding the clock hands in place - this is a free file!!!! What a great price!!!



Mad Hatter's Hat from SVG Attic Mad Tea Party Kit using a piece of purple tissue lame' cut 3 x 45-inches and then tied in a bow



New Year's Eve Clock with my custom paper using Cricut Celebrate with Flourish, Studio G Glitter, brad for clock hands - which if you look closely, this was used as my blog button and was a previous blog to help announce my upcoming birthday blog!



Pocket Watch invitation from SVG Attic Mad Tea Party Kit using a brad to hold clock hands in place and invitation together with Studio G Glitter which was also a previous blog and a Guest Designer for Kari for an invitation for January -- what a purrfect way to display an invitation to my blog hop!!


Any guesses how these pieces plus yesterday's pieces are going to make a cohesive project???? Well, if you guessed - 








Tah Dah - A little bit of fishing line holding all together and I have a Wonderland Mobile which for photographic purposes was hanging in the hallway where my kokopelli belongs but Wonderland will need to find a home as the cats think its their new toy!!!!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your tea and crumpets. Your next stop along the way is not Twiddledee and Twiddledum but April has another wonderful project to share!

Thanks for sharing tea and crumpets with my and checking out all the tea parties!!! Its my party and I will celebrate!!!

Hugs, Love, Tea Cups and Crumpets
Lynne

31 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love what you did Lynne. Super fun, and so creative. I love a project that I have never seen before. Top Notch ! Happy Birthday

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne!!!!!! Love the hat and all of it! Happy Birthday! LOve CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on that mobile. So much work but it turned out fantastic.
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
    modjjjash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you are 60 + 1 day !!! You really are getting older and better ! That mobile is TRES ADORABLE !!!!! Never would have thought of that !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday again dear friend! Love the Mobile! It turned out GREAT!

    Many Blessings!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!!

    I love this. I can only imagine how much work that must have been to complete that entire thing. Just beautiful.

    Happy Birthday my friend!

    Kimbery

    kimberly.pate@gmail.com
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my world...What a super cute idel, it turned out just so stinkin cute! Hope your birthday was a great success! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Mobile and no I had no clue as to what was to be!! All the pieces are great and together they are awesome. Love being a part of your celebration Hope your birthday was/is awesome!
    Super Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a marvelous mobile. Great job. Thanks for sharing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is fantastic!!

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
    http://www.scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stinkin' cute!! Love it. Great job! Thanks for sharing!
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com
    phurlburt at shortnscrappy dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable I love it! I really want to use this theme for my daughter's 10th birthday party. I love this hop i get to see all these great ideas i can use! Thanks so much!
    keaunalynn@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaah Lynne, I can't understand why you won't share with the cats. grin :) I love your mobile! It is wonderful! Love the rabbit and doormouse! They are adorable. The pocket watch makes me think of my Grandpa. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where can I find a hat like that sooooo cute!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/C90designsGinaLong

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tah Dah! Is right! Lynne--the mobile is so fun--tying all the pieces together. Very clever.

    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a super mobile for a super lady's SUPER 60th!!! Congratulations and many more birthdays!!! And just so you know, in my youth, I starred in my elementary school's production of Alice in Wonderland, and I was the QUEEN of HEARTS!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lynne, I love all f the pieces for your mobile. I hope the cats don't get it! Loved making my things for you BD hop. hugs, Tami
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable! Thanks for the hop!

    forpahl5atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of it----absolutely adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your project.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWZERS!!! This is sooooooooo fabulouse Lynne!! WOW!!!! A Happy birthday to you--- a happy birthday to you---may you feel Jesus near---every day of the year a happy birthday to you---a happy birthday to you----and may this be the best year yet!!!!! be blessed
    Beyond Measure
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. All I can say it OMGosh! It's stupendous and fantastic and wonderlandful. LOVE IT! What a great hop this has been. Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's world.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH WOW!! They turned out GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG! That is yhe coolest and cutest mobile I've ever seen.
    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm sorry Lynn but this was the most confusing blog ever. Many only posted 1 day. and I got so confused going back and forth thinking I missed someone I probably did. I tried!
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. happy birthday lynne. i am loving your paper piecings and your mobile. its so gorgeous.

    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow..that is one cool Mad hatter mobile sister! love it! and don't let the cats have it...you want to keep that! :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday. Love your mobile and the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the wonderful blog hop to celebrate your birthday. I've found many idea's along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a very awesome project! It is so fabulous. Thanks for hosting this hop. And Happy Birthday!

    Barbara B
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness