What's It All About

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus - Guest Designer for Kari Sanchez

Another wonderful day in blogland as I am Kari's Guest Designer - woo hoo 2 days in a row - for her Faith Song For His Glory. I have chosen a song that I know others have sung but personally, I love the version by Alabama - Happy Birthday Jesus. 





For my project, I made a gift for Jesus as the words say, this song is just for you; there is a gift for everyone but you -- it is the gift of Jesus and a gift for Jesus.




This is a slider card using the gift package from the Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed cut at 5.75-inches using Mrs. Claus' Kitchen Paper Stack, the black paper is from Michael's in their 8.5x 11-inch, and I used the prism hologram paper for the bow with the bakery twine (thank you Edwina Brown) tied gift tag.




When you slide open the card, it shows my gift for you -- the gift of Jesus. Baby Jesus was cut at 2.75-inches from Cricut Cartridge Christmas Frolic. Now, I cut all pieces from scraps but I cut Baby Jesus face and blanket out of white paper and then shaded the paper. The background paper is from Michael's and is a Reflections Hologram .


Well, I hope you enjoy not only my song I chose but my special gift for you! Merry Christmas and thank you Kari and be sure to stop by and give her some bloggie love!


God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness