What's It All About

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dashing Through the Snow

I'm such a lucky, honored gal as I'm the Guest Designer for my dear friend Susan and her theme for December is All I Want for Christmas/Holiday Fun!!!. 

I decided to do a card using Winter Wonderland Cricut Cartridge. 


The sleigh is cut at 5-inches while my gallant steed was cut at 4.75 inches. This card measures 7-inches wide. Now, I wanted some dimension for the snow and got a brilliant idea to cut a piece of batting and covered with Silver Stickles and then added glitter to dry on the Stickles. The sleigh and horse were then added on top of the batting with Puff dots. The card was speaking to me and said I need sparkle and glitzy - added some button snowflakes along with rhinestone glitzies!


For the inside, I got creative and wrote a verse for my card and added snowflake rhinestones just to complete the "theme"!

I want to thank Susan for having me as her Guest Designer today and I consider this a privilege!!!! Please be sure to give Susan some bloggie love!!!

God Bless
Hugs, Love and Pixie Dust
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness