What's It All About

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blog Candy Winners!!!!

We have winners ---- I know I'm behind but that seems to be the story of my life anymore and I do apologize! I will announce the winners here but also send an email if I have your email address. If you spot your name here, please leave either a message or send me an email with your mailing address to hercraftiness@gmail.com


Drum Roll Please -


Pet Blog Hop - choice of either dog or cat stickers
and the winners are:
Anita (amc3504@bellsouth.net)
Janet Smith (I know how to get in touch with you - hee hee!)


Nicole's Fierce & Fabulous 40 - 3 sheet prismatic hologram sticky 8.5 x 11 paper
and the winner is:
Alisha Nielsen (alisha.morrenielsen@gmail.com


Thankful Hearts Blog Hop - blog candy including paper mache heart to make your own Thankful Heart
and the winner is:
Edwina Brown (edwinabrown@comcast.net)


last but not least


Hello Kitty Christmas Party - four 5-inch Hello Kitty paper-pieced character already assembled and made!!!!
and the winner is:
Sharon (momfong@aol.com)


Now, if you know any of these lovely ladies, please let me know that I'm looking for them!!!!


I do thank each of you for following me and checking out what's going on here as you truly inspire me!!!


God Bless
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness