What's It All About

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Guest Designer Tuesday - Jearise Havenga

I am sew thrilled to introduce you to Jearise Havenga. I met Jearise through several blog hops and have become close friends. She is sew sew talented!!!!! I'll now let Jearise tell you a little about herself and show her great project and please stop by and give Jearise some bloggy love!!!


My full name: Jearise Havenga and I live in my own little crafting world named Lorby's WorldI love to have parties and especially themed parties for my children so I decided to do a back to school princess party. All the little girls came in their princess dresses and I had paper crowns for them to decorate and goodie boxes for them to take when they left. I used Once Upon a Princess for my invites, crowns, and goodie boxes.


The paper for the crowns is from me & my BiG ideas specialty cardstock. I cut the crowns at 4 inches tall and was able to get two to a sheet of 12 x 12 plus one back section. I let the little princesses add glitter glue to the crowns and do their own decorating.




I used the castle from the cartridge and the You're Invited card. I can't remember what I used for the paper and I can't find the stack it came from. Sorry.




I used purple and pink paper from the $10.00 bag of Recollections 3 lb scrap paper at Michaels for my goodie boxes.. I added pink glitter to the bows and I found the adorable princess foamies at Micheals too.



If anyone would like more information on the party or little tricks I've come up with for making things, they can check out my blog at http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/

Thank you again ever sew much for being my Guest Designer and I absolutely love love love your birthday project and the next time you have a princess party, I promise to behave if I'm invited!!!!


Again, please don't hesitate to stop and give bloggie love to Jearise.

God Bless
Hugs and Love
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again for letting me be part of your blog. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jearise:

    These are fantastic and I would love some boy ideas as my grandson will be 3 in November. I so admire your talent!!!!!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this awesome idea! Love the princess once upon a time theme!

    New follower

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness