What's It All About

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We Have A WINNER !

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful kind wonderful comments on the Back to School Blog Hop. With that being said, we have a winner for the $10 gift card from Creative Kuts and the winner with her wonderful comment is

Percilla G said...
What lucky grandchildren
Super cute
Now a follower
perderg{at}q{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

Percilla, if you would please contact me at slasew@gmail.com, I will tell you how to cash in your Gift Card!!!

Also, Percilla -- I would love if after you do your project with your paper piecing  from Creative Kuts to be a Guest Designer to display your design!!!!!

Again, I thank each and everyone of you both old and new follower alike! Keep following and commenting as I sew love to hear from you AND there is still a lot of creative things to come!!!

God Bless
Hugs and love
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness