What's It All About

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two for Tuesday Special

Good Morning everyone!!!! I have decided to do 2 challenges for this week, thus its Two for Tuesday.....

My first challenge that I had wanted to enter is Scrapaholic Sketchy Saturday. This is where she has a layout not only for a card but for a page in a scrapbook. Alright, I know this is following a layout again and I don't follow instructions, color in the lines and march to the beat of the tuba player, but I had a blast doing this one and hope you enjoy!!!

This is my interpretation of her sketch with her sketch posted below:

This is the sketch she has posted as the template:


Recipe:

Card was cut, brace yourself, not with A Child's Year but with my papercutter 11 x 5.75 inches and then folded in half with the top left side cut in oval with the polka dot paper

On my E2 is cartridges built in one of which is Cricut Decals where the cute adorable cricut was found and cut at 2.50 inches cut with the lime green

Circles cut from George Cartridge first cut at 2.75 (black) and second cut at 3.00 (pink) inches and embossed using Cuttlebug Swirls on Cuttlebug on the pink

Oval cut from George Cartridge at 3-inches embossed using Sizzix Damask on Cuttlebug in purple

Leaf cut from Accent Essentials cut at 1.75 inches in orange

Paper strips from my scraps

Ribbons from my stash drawer

Floral bling bling Rhinestones on the right side

*** All papers were from my stash bin

Hope you enjoy my card and hop on over to The Scrapholic and check out not only her challenges but she does offer free svg files with another challenge! She is a very talented lady and a must stop on everyone's blog loving!


God Bless you and thanks for stopping on by....
Hugs and Love
Lynne


Post Note:  WOO HOO!!!! I won on Scrapoholic's Sketch Challenge!!
I  just wanted bragging rights!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, It has so many fun things to loook at, too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness