What's It All About

Friday, August 5, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge #9

If there ever was a challenge, then this one suits me to a "T" since I have that "corn ball" "warped" sense of humor and wit!!!!

So the cut for this month is a "berry/fruit" cut, you can use any "berry/fruit" from any Cricut cartridge that you want, svg files are fine too. You must use the word "berry" in your sentiment.

Recipe:
Cartridges:
A Child's Year - card cut at 5.75 inches
Simply Charmed - strawberry cut at 2.25 inches
Easter 2010 - zig zag border
Make the Cut - for the verbage "the berry bestest"

Paper:
All Scraps

Embellishments:
Green twine
white silk flower daisy
red check button from button bin



This was made with all the wonderful friends that I have made through blogging as my friends are "the berry bestest" -- you will never find none better~~~


God Bless to all my berry bestest friends!!!
Hugs and Love
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Oh those little berries just make me smile!!! I wish I could have gotten MTC to work with any of my computers but no dice . Congrats on a great project. Was wondering if I should try to do this challenge too :) TFS it.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness