What's It All About

Monday, August 1, 2011

Calgon Take Me Away . . .

It is with much sadness that Paper Dolls is having their last challenge as I sew enjoyed participating in their challenges - but I understand and hope this is only temporary!!! You have to check out Jillian Vance who is only 11 year old Christian with some phenominal stamps and I wish her link was working properly as I would most definitely want to follow!!!

Now, with all this being said, this week's challenge is with a "freebie" rolled roses svg cut. Well, those who have gottent o know me know empatically that I'm not a "flowery" "glitzy" type person and love the jewel tone colors. Well, yes, I did make flowers. Get up off the floor, the shock will subside in a bit!!! I did make a few roses but I did add some of the flowers I had won from one of their previous challenges and thought what better purrfect place to use them than to honor this their last challenge!!!

I know, I'm rambling but now for my project --- I used Febie Kindness from Creative Kuts and it was just time for her to relax - forget not only the little things but the big things and let her worries be carried away by the "bubbles".....


Febie is just laying in the tub cut from the Cricut Cartridge New Arrival just chillin and relaxing on a field of flowered paper. I used Inksentials Glossy Accents to add the "bubble" irriedescent seed beads (and to think I used to quilt using those tiny little beads is astounding me right now!) with little rolled purple roses that I had made along with the aqua flowers which I had won!!!

God Bless and here's to a great week of chillin', relaxin'
and letting the "bubbles" lift our cares away!!!
Hugs and Love
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. Febie looks very relaxed :) Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card...Calgon take me away...lol...so cute! love the flowers ;) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the colors! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so pretty. I love her!!!! I am ready for Calgon to take me away. Thanks for linking this to Alex's blog.


    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I could use a calgon take me away moment : )
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness