What's It All About

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just a Note

I had participated in a Tag Swap with Little Scraps of Heaven with using a paper-piecing from Little Scraps of Heaven. I used the Harmony Bear on a tag cut from Christmas Cheer cut at 4-inches. The Christmas Cheer Cartridge has a fantastic selection of tags from which to choose. The cardstock that was used was from Crafty Room with the paper from Pat Catan's surprise package with discontinued cardstock and paper. To complete this tag, I added musical ribbon which was a find at JoAnn Fabrics, a heart button with floss and rhinestones on the musical note for some bling. Little Scraps of Heaven has some fantastic paper-piecing patterns and sets which are phenominal for many uses! Hope you enjoy!

Hugs and love,


Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness